Unleash the beasts within.
LootCrate’s March box is themed “Primal”. It makes you think of wild forestation of jungles, the beasts dwelling within and maybe, the primal beast within yourself…
Inside the box are the following items listed in order of what I liked most to what I liked least:
1. Overwatch Winston Primal Rage Tee. I don’t play Overwatch, but I love the image and the text. I think the mark of a great tee is that you don’t know what it is about, but it pulls you in regardless of your knowledge of the game/show/band/etc.
2. Jurassic World Warning Sign. This is pretty awesome. Post this up on your door or on your fence – it’s just like those people who have “Beware of Dog” signs even though you’ve not seen any evidence of any four-legged animals at their place. But this is way cooler.
3. Predator Bottle Opener. The guys in my house are total fanboys for this classic action/stealth sci-fi film with Schwarzenegger as Dutch. The metal feels really nice in the hand,
4. 100% Die Cast Metal X-Men Logan Wolverine Figure. I loved Logan in theaters and thought it was a great send-off for Jackman and I look forward to what’s next for the X-Men franchise – especially Deadpool!
5. LootPin: Journey To Other Worlds. Every month you get a code to get some free goodies. This month (as well as last month), gets you some free comics on Comixology.
6. Secret Order of the Keys. SOOTK is a monthly set of puzzles that you can complete in order to get a little extra loot in the upcoming month. Since I completed mine in time (by the 5th of last month), I got a Founder’s pin.
All in all, I give this crate a 4.5/5. The stuff is cool, but it would have been better if I got the bottle opener and Logan Figurine I wanted.
What do you think? This is the first review I’ve done on WordPress, and I feel I have more strength typing than I do editing. But what do you prefer? Let me know in the comments below, and I’ll see you next time!